GBC Motorsports Offering Contingency for 2015 East Coast and Midwestern Race Series
Anaheim, Calif. – March 11, 2015 – GBC Motorsports will be offering their GBC Bucks contingency program for various 2015 East Coast and Midwestern ATV & UTV race series, including AWRCS, GNCC, IATVHSS, IXCR, MEHSS and NECXC. The GBC Bucks Awards Program rewards ATV & UTV racers that achieve success while using GBC tires.
In order to be eligible to earn GBC Bucks, you must:
- Use GBC tires on all four wheels of your ATV or UTV.
- GBC decals must be prominently displayed on the front and both sides of the vehicle.
- Tech inspection must be performed at the event and form must be signed by the tech. (Forms without a tech signature will not be accepted)
- A separate form must be filled out for each round of the series.
- Finish top 3 of your class (minimum of 5 racers must compete in class).
Click to download a GBC Bucks form for the following series:
|American Woods Racing Series||2015 GBC Bucks Form|
|East Coast UTV Nationals||2015 GBC Bucks Form|
|Grand National Cross Country Racing||2015 GBC Bucks Form|
|Iowa ATV Hare Scramble Series||2015 GBC Bucks Form|
|Indiana Cross Country Racing||2015 GBC Bucks Form|
|Mid East Hare Scramble Series||2015 GBC Bucks Form|
|New East Coast Cross Country||2015 GBC Bucks Form|
|UTV Rally Raid||2015 GBC Bucks Form|
In order to claim your GBC Bucks, be sure to send in your completed form no later than 30 days from the day of the event. GBC Bucks can then be applied toward the purchase of tires from GBC Motorsports. Participants will be responsible for tax and shipping fees. GBC Bucks must be redeemed within 12 months of earning them.
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact rider support at email@example.com. For a full lineup of GBC Motorsports tires visit www.gbcmotorsports.com. Get the latest racing news by following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.