Published on January 11th, 2016 | by Joe0
GBC Motorsports Offering Over $80,000 in Contingency for 2016 BITD Series
Anaheim, Calif. – January 5, 2016 – GBC Motorsports will be offering their GBC Bucks contingency program for the 2016 Best in the Desert Series. The GBC Bucks Awards Program rewards ATV & UTV racers that achieve success while using GBC tires. This season there will be more than $80,000 in GBC Bucks up for grabs across UTV and ATV classes.
- Use GBC tires on all four wheels of your ATV or UTV.
- GBC decals must be prominently displayed on the front and both sides of the vehicle.
- BITD tech inspection must be completed and series contingency form filled out in addition to GBC Bucks forms.
- A separate form must be filled out for each round of the series.
- Finish top 3 of your class (minimum of 5 racers must compete in class).
In order to claim your GBC Bucks, be sure to send in your completed form no later than 30 days from the day of the event. GBC Bucks can then be applied toward the purchase of tires from GBC Motorsports. Participants will be responsible for tax and shipping fees. GBC Bucks must be redeemed within 12 months of earning them.
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact rider support at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full lineup of GBC Motorsports tires visit www.gbcmotorsports.com. Get the latest racing news by following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.